Blackmagic PocketCinema Camera 6K Pro
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro, a new more powerful model that includes features for high end digital film. This new model includes a brighter 1,500 nit adjustable HDR touchscreen screen, built in ND filters, larger battery, plus support for an optional electronic viewfinder. This model also includes latest generation 5 color science, Super 35 HDR image sensor with 13 stops of dynamic range, dual native ISO of 25,600 and a popular EF lens mount.
The elegant design of the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera packs an incredible number of high end digital film features into a miniaturized, handheld design. Made from lightweight carbon fiber polycarbonate composite, the camera features a multifunction handgrip with all controls for recording, ISO, WB and shutter angle right at their fingertips. Because it's an advanced digital film camera, the sensor is designed to reduce thermal noise allowing cleaner shadows and higher ISO. Plus the large 5 inch LCD makes it possible to get perfect focus at 4K and 6K resolutions.
Featuring a larger 6144 x 3456 Super 35 sensor and EF lens mount, the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K enables you to use larger EF photographic lenses to create cinematic images with shallower depth of field, allowing creative defocussed backgrounds and gorgeous bokeh effects.
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro includes additional pro features such as built in 2, 4 and 6 stop ND filters, adjustable tilt HDR LCD with a bright 1500 nits that’s ideal for use in bright sunlight. It also includes two mini XLR audio inputs and a larger NP-F570 style battery.
Whether you are shooting in bright sunlight or in almost no light at all, the 13 stops of dynamic range with dual native ISO up to 25,600 provide stunning low noise images in all lighting conditions. Plus the 6K models feature a larger Super 35 sensor that allows shooting with a shallow depth of field and anamorphic lenses. All models let you shoot up to 60 fps in full resolution or 120 fps windowed. An amazing sensor combined with Blackmagic color science means customers get the same imaging technology as the most expensive digital film cameras.
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro Features
- Designed from carbon fiber polycarbonate composite
- 6144 x 3456 sensor with 13 stops and dual native ISO up to 25,600
- Compatible with a wide range of popular EF lenses
- Built in motorized 2, 4 and 6 stop ND filters
- Up to 25,600 ISO for incredible low light performance
- Standard open file formats compatible with popular software
- Adjustable, HDR 1500 nit LCD screen
- Includes Blackmagic Generation 5 Color Science
- Optional Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera Pro EVF
- Professional mini XLR inputs with 48 volt phantom power
- Larger NP-F570 battery, optional Blackmagic Pocket Camera Battery Pro Grip
- Includes full DaVinci Resolve Studio for post production