Cambo Actus-XL-DB Technical Camera
The Cambo ACTUS-XL is a new view camera system, evolved from the ACTUS and ULTIMA series.
Where the Actus Mini excels in being the lightest and smallest camera platform, the ACTUS-XL system is a fusion of both the Actus and Ultima camera platforms, maintaining full camera movements.
Modular is the keyword. The Actus-XL accepts all Actus lens plates and lens adapters, sharing the same mount. On the rear standard you find an easy exchangeable frame holder for either a digital back or a DSLR/Mirrorless camera body.
Both front and rear standard have lateral movements, vertical adjustments, swings as well as tilts, all for optimised control over perspective and selective sharpness.
With the use of full view camera movements the photographer will be able to be more versatile, be more creative and will be getting more professional results much faster than before.
The default 300mm monorail is suitable for short, medium and long focal length lenses. A separate focus slider and fine focussing racks make it not only quick but very easy and precise to focus.
When using a digital back, the upright holder will accept any of the Cambo SLW-adapters. For photographers that are using digital backs without
Live View, there is an adapter mount available for the Cambo sliding back. There are lens panels available for #0, #1 as well as #3 shutter systems, both mechanical and electronic lenses can be used.
Expand the usability of your camera system
- View camera movement for selective sharpness
- Rear movement for perspective control
- Focal plane shifts to increase file size
- Quick transfer between landscape/portrait
- Built-in macro extension
- Use of various lens designs
- Interchangeable bellows options
Enhance your creativity with the Cambo ACTUS-XL-DB
- Use tilts and swings to place exact sharpness where needed
- Create selective optical unsharpness
- Use more of the image circle of your lenses
- Stitch your images without changing the lens position
- Focus closer and enlarge your subject without extension rings
- Make us of Rodenstock's and Schneider's best digital optics
- Ideal for use in studio environments
Experience the possibilities of the Cambo ACTUS-XL-DB
- Both standards offer geared tilt / swing both on-axis
- Lensplates are quickly interchangeable
- Quick slide focus adjustment rail
- Fine focus adjustment with precision gearing
- Horizontal and vertical movements using geared drive knob
- Zero clicks on all movements
- Image centred rotation from landscape to portrait
Interchangeable inserts for digital backs, compatible with:
- PhaseOne/Mamiya DF/XF
- Leaf Afi/Sinar HY6