SAME AMAZING IMAGE, ENCHANCED ON-SET EXPERIENCE
V-RAPTOR XL 8K VV expands upon the most powerful and advanced RED camera platform ever.
Using RED’s new flagship sensor, V-RAPTOR XL leverages the industry proven V-RAPTOR 8K VV sensor inside of a large-scale-production ready XL camera body.
TOOLS OF THE TRADE
V-RAPTOR XL is designed to support high-end television and motion picture productions as well as any filmmaker who requires an all-in-one solution.
- Dual voltage battery support offers compatibility with a wide range of common batteries found on set today, both 14 V batteries and high voltage 26 V V-Lock or Gold Mount options.
- 12 V and 24 V auxiliary power outputs allows camera assistants to power all the peripherals needed to do their job from one centralized place.
- Front facing 3G-SDI and 2-Pin 12 V power, as well as compatibility with the DSMC3 RED Touch 7.0” LCD, supports any camera operators viewing preference.
- Wireless timecode, genlock, and camera control, as well as four SDI outputs support the DIT, giving them access to everything they need at their cart.
- Built-in electronic ND allows cinematographers to precisely select their density in 1/4, 1/3, and full stop increments, providing never before seen exposure and depth of field control inside a cinema camera of this level.
V-RAPTOR 8K VV SENSOR INSIDE
Featuring the same groundbreaking multi-format 8K sensor found inside the compact and modular V-RAPTOR body, the V-RAPTOR XL 8K VV has the ability to shoot 8K large format or 6K S35, unlocking the largest lens selection of any comparable camera on the market while allowing shooters the ability to always capture at over 4K.
The sensor also boasts the highest recorded dynamic range and cleanest shadow performance of any RED camera. In addition, the V-RAPTOR sensor scan time is 2x faster than any previous RED camera and it allows users to capture up to 600 fps at 2K.
V-RAPTOR XL will also continue to feature RED’s proprietary REDCODE RAW codec, allowing users to capture 16-bit RAW, and leverage RED’s latest IPP2 workflow and color management.
- 1x V-RAPTOR XL 8K VV Camera System
- 1x DSMC3 RED Touch 7” LCD
- 1x DSMC3 RED Touch 7.0" LCD Hood
- 1x DSMC3 RMI Cable 18"
- 2x RED PRO CFexpress 2TB
- 1x RED CFexpress Card Reader
- 4x REDVOLT XL-V V-Mount Batteries
- 1x RED Compact Dual V-Lock Charger
- 1x DSMC3 RED 5-Pin to Dual XLR Adapter
- 1x V-RAPTOR XL Top Handle w/ Extensions
- 1x V-RAPTOR XL Top 15mm LWS Rod Support Bracket
- 1x V-RAPTOR XL Bottom 15mm LWS Rod Support Bracket
- 1x V-RAPTOR XL Riser Plate
- 2 Year Standard Warranty (camera only)
- 2 Year Standard Warranty
|Objektivfäste||PL (Possitive Lock)|
|Antal pixlar||35.4 MP|
|Lagringsmedie||CFexpress Type B|
|Videoupplösning||120 fps at 8K 17:9 (8192 x 4320) 150 fps at 8K 2.4:1 (8192 x 3456) 140 fps at 7K 17:9 (7168 x 3780) 175 fps at 7K 2.4:1 (7168 x 3024) 160 fps at 6K 17:9 (6144 x 3240) 200 fps at 6K 2.4:1 (6144 x 2592) 192 fps at 5K 17:9 (5120 x 2700) 240 fps at 5K 2.4:1 (5120 x 2160) 240 fps at 4K 17:9 (4096 x 2160) 300 fps at 4K 2.4:1 (4096 x 1728) 320 fps at 3K 17:9 (3072 x 1620) 400 fps at 3K 2.4:1 (3072 x 1296) 480 fps at 2K 17:9 (2048 x 1080) 600 fps at 2K 2.4:1 (2048 x 864)|
|Videoformat||REDCODE RAW REDCODE HQ, REDCODE MQ REDCODE LQ Apple ProRes 4444 XQ Apple ProRes 4444 Apple ProRes 422 HQ Apple ProRes 422 Apple ProRes 422 LT|
|Inspelningshastighet||8K 120p, 6K 240p, 2K 600p|