Panasonic Lumix GH6 body
- 25.2mp Live MOS Micro Four Thirds Sensor
- 4K 60p 4:2:2 10-Bit unlimited recording
- 5.7K 60p, 4K 120p, FHD 300p
- ProRes 422 HQ, V-Log and DR Boost
- 12-bit Apple ProRes RAW external recording
- Dual I.S. 2, 7.5-Stop 5-Axis stabilization
- 100mp high-resolution handheld mode
- Supports recording to SSD
- Built-in active cooling
With a superior 25.2 megapixel sensor, unmatched video quality and up to 75 fps the Panasonic Lumix GH6 is every professional filmmaker and content creator dream.
The Lumix GH6 comes with new 25.2-megapixel Live MOS Sensor that boasts high resolution without low-pass filter and gives a high-speed signal readout that reduces rolling shutter and achieves wide dynamic range. Combined with the new Venus Engine it allows advanced image processing technologies to render high-resolution imagery with natural noise texture and rich colour reproduction, which always have been a hallmark of Panasonic Lumix cameras.
With the new sensor’s higher readout speed and the new Venus Engine’s superior processing power, the LUMIX GH6 also delivers AFS burst shooting using the electronic shutter at 75 frames per second with 25.2- megapixel resolution. The sensor’s higher readout speed also minimises rolling shutter distortion and captures images too fast for the naked eye to process.
Powerful video features
With 5.7K 4:2:0 10-bit 60p/50p and 5.8K 30p/25p/24p 4:2:0 10-bit anamorphic 4:3 modes, the Lumix GH6 offers higher resolution and higher bit rates than ever before and delivers the latest in high image quality, versatility, and range needed for film, TV, and all types of video production.
The Lumix GH6 also achieves 4:2:2 10-bit Cinema 4K 60p internal recording as well as simultaneous output in 4:2:2 10-bit Cinema 4K 60p over HDMI. 4:2:0 10-bit 4K 120p (equivalent to 5x slow motion) and 4:2:2 10bit FHD 240p HFR (High Frame Rate) video recording with audio is available to enable creativity such as speed ramping. FHD maximum 300fps (equivalent to 12.5x slow motion) VFR (Variable Frame Rate) enables dynamic motion of a subject
4 Chanel audio
The Lumix GH6 delivers much improved audio recording performance, with 4ch 48kHz or 96kHz 24-bit recording made possible when an XLR microphone adaptor is attached. This provides greater flexibility when shooting outdoors, for example, where multiple audio sources are present, or when recording backup audio.
Incredible Dynamic Range
The GH6 offers a great flexibility in the post-production process thanks to its full V-Log/V-Gamut. The GH6’s Live MOS sensor achieves a wide colour gamut known as V-Gamut. This is the GH6’s optimum colour space, which is wider than BT.2020.
The Lumix GH6 imports the renowned colourimetry of the Panasonic VariCam line-up of cinema cameras. V709 LUT with Rec.709 standard is available in the camera by default. As a further convenience, for the first time, V-Log View Assist (which can apply LUTs in real-time) supports the import of .CUBE as well as .VLT file formats
The LUMIX GH6 provides 12+ stops of wide dynamic range for pre-installed V-Log recording, expanding to 13+ stops when using Dynamic Range Boost mode. With the new Dynamic Range Boost mode, a highly saturated image generated from the low ISO circuit and a low noise image generated from the high ISO circuit are synthesized at each pixel. The composite image achieves both low noise and high saturation, resulting in a clear and smooth HDR video with rich gradation.
Two card slots
The LUMIX GH6 is equipped with double card slots. The CFexpress card (Type B) supports internal recording of high bitrate video at 800Mbps or more including 5.7K 30p ProRes 422 HQ and C4K 60p ALL-I. The SD Memory Card UHS II V90 supports internal recording of video at 600Mbps or less and it is also possible to choose the recording method from Relay Recording, Backup Recording, Allocation Recording using both SD Memory Card and CFexpress Card
New features for easier workflow
The Lumix GH6 also offers a host of practical features. There are a variety of useful settings in Photo Style including different Cinelike gamma presets such as ‘Cinelike D2’ and ‘Cinelike V2’, which have similar gamma setting characteristics for film production.
In response to requests from professional users, video assist functions such as Waveform Monitor, Zebra Pattern, Luminance Spot Meter, Frame Marker, Anamorphic Desqueeze Display, Red REC Frame Indicator and Tally lamps on the front and back are also available.
- Powerful video features such as 5.7K 4:2:0 10-bit 60p/50p and 4:2:2 10-bit Cinema 4K 60p internal and external simultaneous recording.
- 4ch audio 48kHz or 96kHz 24-bit recording (with XLR microphone adaptor attached).
- 12+ stops of wide dynamic range with pre-installed V-Log recording that can be expanded to 13+ stops when using Dynamic Range Boost mode.
- Video assist functions such as Waveform Monitor, Zebra Pattern, Luminance Spot Meter, Frame Marker, Anamorphic Desqueeze
- 5-axis gyro sensor with a new algorithm to achieve a powerful 7.5 stops of Body I.S. and Dual I.S
- 4K 60p timelapse videos can be produced inside the camera, exposure is automatically adjusted to prevent large changes in brightness between frames thanks to the Exposure Levelling function.
- 2200mAh high-capacity battery can be recharged either via AC or USB
- Compatible with Time Code IN/OUT synchronization through the flash synchro terminal and bundled BNC converter cable with BNC cable.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity. Settings of a Lumix GH6 camera can also be copied and transmitted wirelessly to other GH6 cameras when using multiple cameras.
|Objektivfäste||MFT (Micro Four Third)|
|Kompatibla objektivfästen||MFT (Micro Four Third)|
|Antal pixlar||26.52 MP|
|Effektivt antal pixlar||25.21 MP|
|Sensorstorlek||Micro Four Third|
|Vitbalans||AWB / AWBc / AWBw / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set 1, 2, 3, 4 / Color temperature setting 1, 2, 3, 4 / Blue / Amber bias / Magenta / Green bias / 2500-10000K in 100K|
|ISO-känslighet||100 - 25.600|
|Slutartid||1/8.000 - 60 Sek.|
|Lagringsmedie||CFexpress Type B,SD,SDHC,SDXC|
|Videoupplösning||MOV: 5.8K (4:3) 29.97p, 25p, 23.98p 5.7K (17:9) 59.94p, 50p, 48p, 29.97p, 25p, 23.98p 4.4K (4:3) 59.94p, 50p, 48p, 47.95p C4K 119.88p, 100p, 120p, 59.94p, 50p, 48p, 29.97p, 25p, 23.98p 4K 119.88p, 100p, 120p, 59.94p, 50p, 48p, 29.97p, 25p, 23.98p FHD 239.76p, 200p, 120p, 119.88p, 59.94p, 50p, 48p, 29.97p, 25p, 23.98p MP4: 4K 59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p, 23.98p FHD 59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p, 23.98p Apple ProRes: 5.7K (17:9) 29.97p, 25p, 23.98p C4K 59.94p, 50p, 25p, 23.98p FHD 59.94p, 50p, 25p, 23.98p HDMI External Recording: 5.8K (4:3) 29.97p, 25p, 23.98p 5.7K (17:9) 59.94, 50p, 29.97p, 25p, 23.98p 4.4K (4:3) 59.94p, 50p C4K (17:9) 119.88p, 100p, 59.94, 50p, 29.97p, 25p, 23.98p|
|Videoformat||MPEG-4, H.264, H.265, Apple ProRes External recording via hdmi: Apple ProRes RAW (12-bit)|