Cambo WRS-1250 Camera Body with Wooden Handgrips
The Wide RS body is for those photographers looking for something more compact than the Wide DS, but still in need of the image-placement shift movements.
This exciting addition to the Cambo Wide family features both lateral and vertical shift movements of the rear standard, hence the name RS. The movements are driven by accellerated spindle gears, these precision-geared controls provide architectural photographers with many of the image-placement movements they require, while giving digital photographers the ability to create amazing vertical and horizontal panoramic images through stitching several exposures together.
Additionally many of the Lenspanels can optionally be acquired with a Tilt-Swing possibility, to add Scheimpflug settings for increased depth of field, in both horizontal as vertical plane.
Like the other Cambo Wide models, the RS features interchangeable interfaces for Hasselblad, Leaf, Phase One and Sinar digital backs.
In order to accomplish nearly any architectural or landscape assignment, the Wide RS accepts the full range of WDS lens panels that incorporate the Schneider Digitar and Rodenstock Digital lenses. Choose from focal lengths ranging from 23mm up to 150mm and more on request.
- Lightweight only 1.0 kgs (excl. lens)
- Stitching possibilities (2-way / 4-way)
- Millimeter scales for movements
- Movement indicators on rear sides
- Compatible with WDS and Wide Compact
- 2 integrated handgrips for steady holding
- Removable cable release included
- Removable 3/8" tripod mount (25 mm)
- 5 spirit levels visible from top or bottom
- Accessory mount for 2 point fixed accessories
- Additional LED light included
- Optional WTS Tilt-Swing Lenspanels
- Optional Viewfinder
- Wooden handgrips included with WRS-1250
- Optional Levelling Base with Accessory mount
- Broad range of optics
- Retrofitting of user lenses offered
- Compact Softcase included