Fujinon XF 100-400mm f/4,5-5,6 R LM OIS WR
- Robust, compact, stabilized super telephoto zoom lens
- 152-609mm (full frame equivalent)
- Optical image stabilization with up to 5 stop reduction
- Five ED, one Super ED elements
- Maximum magnification of 0.19x enables telephoto macro images
- Twin linear motors delivers silent, precise, fast focusing
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm
- Weather resistant structure and fluorine coating
- Compatible with XF1.4X TC WR and 2X TC WR teleconverters
The FUJINON XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR is a super telephoto zoom lens that covers a 35mm focal length equivalent of 152-609mm.
The high performance optical construction of 21 elements in 14 groups includes five ED lenses and one Super ED lens to help reduce chromatic aberration that often occurs in telephoto lenses.
As a result, it delivers the highest image quality in its class.
The lens has been designed for handheld shooting with a 5.0-stop image stabilization system and weighs less than 1.4kg.
Linear motor for fast autofocusing makes it perfect for shooting fast-moving subjects including aircraft and motorsports.
The lens is also both water and dust resistant and can operate in temperatures as low as -10°C, so it’s suitable for use in a wide range of outdoor shooting conditions.
A fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to repel water and dirt, further improving the toughness of the lens.
|Kompatibla objektivfästen||X (Fuji)|
|Speciella element/coating||Five ED and 1 Super ED element + fluorine coating|
|Linseelement / Grupper||21/14|
|Filter diameter||77 mm|