Summarit-S 35mm f/2.5 ASPH. CS
The Summarit-S 35mm f/2.5 ASPH. CS (28 mm in 35 mm format) is ideal for landscape and architectural photography as well as for studio work. Systematically designed with maximum contrast performance at maximum aperture from infinity to its closest focusing distance, this unusually fast lens is predestined for use as a universal lens.
Its sophisticated design and construction almost completely eliminate optical errors such as distortion and chromatic aberration. The Summarit-S 35mm f/2.5 ASPH. CS has a built-in central shutter.
To reduce chromatic aberrations to an absolute minimum, five of the eleven lens elements are manufactured from glasses with anomalous partial dispersion of which three also display particularly low dispersion characteristics. Two elaborately manufactured aspherical surfaces ensure that effects like distortion are kept to an extraordinarily low level.
Rear-group focusing guarantees consistently outstanding imaging properties from infinity to the closest focusing distance.
For studio and architecture photography
- Innovative central shutter for maximum design freedom when using additional light
- Excellent imaging performance over the entire range and at all aperture settings
- Extremely fast
- Creative use of sharpness and blurring for the plastic extraction of motif details
- Best image quality up to the edges due to aspherical optics
- Weather- and dust-sealed lens
|Kompatibla objektivfästen||S (Leica)|
|Linseelement / Grupper||11/9|
|Filter diameter||72 mm|