The next wave
The Nova P600c represents the next generation of the Nova family of LED panels, building on the foundation of high color fidelity, 2,000K~10,000K CCT, and soft light quality while also featuring best-in-class output, and a new suite of professional-level controls.
With its 600W RGBWW chipset, the Nova P600c is the brightest 2x1 Soft Panel on the market, boasting an output of 2,298 lux at 3 meters.
4 Light Engines
The Nova P600c is the first Aputure fixture to feature multiple light engines and pixel control. Its multiple light engines can be activated when using the built-in lighting effects, or can be controlled independently via DMX.
Curved dual-lock yoke
The yoke on the Nova P600c has also undergone an upgrade, now featuring a curved design, similar to the LS 600d Pro and 600x Pro, allowing it to maintain tilt-control when using modifiers, which is difficult for traditionally designed straight yoke LED panels.
Cable-less control box
In addition to its 3 meter extension cable, the P600c's control box has been updated with contact pins integrated into the Lightning Clamp for completely cable-less operation.
Integrated power solutions
The Nova P600c features a built-in power supply, minimizing weight and setup time. It also features a 48V/15A 3-Pin XLR DC input for users who want to operate the fixture via quiet battery power solutions instead of noisy generators.
As a member of the Aputure family, the Nova has integrated Sidus Mesh technology, allowing it to wirelessly network with other Sidus-enabled lights, all of which can be controlled through the Sidus Link mobile app.
Professional lights deserve professional-level connectivity. In addition to 5-Pin DMX512, lighting technicians can also control the Nova P600c wirelessly using its built-in Lumenradio CRMX.
The Nova P600c can modified using a variety of tools, such as intensifiers, light control grids, and soft boxes, as well as third-party modifiers.
19 lightning FX
Building upon the Nova P300c's 15 built-in lighting FX, the Nova P600c's 4 light engines adds four more lighting effects including: Color Fade, Color Cycle, Color Gradient, & One Color Chase.
Nova P600C Main Features
- 600W RGBWW 2x1 LED Soft Light Panel
- 2,298+ lux at 3 meters (6500K)
- Two Times Brighter than Nova P300c
- CRI & TLCI 95+, SSI (D56): 74, SSI (Tungsten): 84
- 4-Light Engine Zone Control
- Fully Tunable CCT from 2,000K to 10,000K
- Fully-Tunable Green-Magenta Adjustment
(Full Plus/Minus Green)
- Hue, Saturation & Intensity with CCT Control
- Built-in LumenRadio CRMX
- Sidus Link Mobile App Compatible
- 8-bit & 16-bit DMX512 5-Pin In & Out
- Cable-less Contact Pin Control Box Interface
- Extendable Control Box w/ Lightning Clamp
- 3m-long Head Cable for Flexibility & Reach
- 4 User-Programmable Presets
- Removable Diffusion Panel
- 2 Output Modes: Max & Constant
- Lead-Follow Mode for Quick Workflow
- Variety of Built-in Light Source Presets
- Frequency Selection to Reduce Flicker
- Industry-standard X,Y (CIE 1931) Color Control
- >90% of Colors Within Rec.2020 Color Space
- 300+ Industry-Standard Gel Presets
- 19 Built-in Lighting FX: Cop Car, Lightning, Paparazzi, Candle, Fire, etc.
- Stepless Dimming from 0.1 to 100%
- 3-Pin XLR 48V/15A DC Battery Input
- Internal Power Supply
- Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 TOP AC Power Cable
|Power/battery:||AC Adapter, External Battery|
|Bredd :||30.5 CM|
|Color temperatur:||2000 - 10000|