ATEM Mini Extreme ISO
This model includes all the features of ATEM Mini Extreme, plus also records 9 separate H.264 video streams in real time, allowing capture of all 8 clean feed inputs as well as the program video. A DaVinci Resolve project file is also saved allowing the project to be recreated and edited later.
ATEM Mini switchers make it easy to create professional multi camera productions for live streaming to YouTube and innovative business presentations using Skype or Zoom. Simply connect ATEM Mini and customers can switch live up to 8 high quality video camera inputs for dramatically better quality images. Or connect a computer for PowerPoint slides or gaming consoles. The built in DVE allows exciting picture in picture effects, perfect for commentary.
There are loads of video effects too. All ATEM Mini models have USB that works like a webcam so customers can use any streaming software while the ATEM Mini Pro and ATEM Mini Extreme models add live streaming and recording to USB disks. There's also HDMI out for projectors. Microphone inputs allow high quality desktop and lapel mics for interviews and presentations.
ATEM Mini’s compact all in one design includes both a control panel as well as connections. The front panel includes easy to use buttons for selecting sources, video effects and transitions. The source buttons are large so it’s possible to use it by feel, letting the presenter do the switching. Customers even get buttons for audio mixing. On the ATEM Mini Pro and Extreme models customers also get buttons for record and streaming control, as well as output selection buttons that let customers change the video output between cameras, program and multiview. On the rear panel there are HDMI connections for cameras or computers, extra microphone inputs, USB for webcam out plus an HDMI "aux" output for program video.
ATEM Mini Extreme and ATEM Mini Extreme ISO Features
- Features miniaturized control panel based design
- Supports connecting up to 8 cameras or computers
- Supports streaming via Ethernet or tethered phones via USB
- Tethers to 5G or 4G phones for mobile remote streaming
- Records to USB flash disks in H.264
- Two stereo audio inputs for connecting desktop or lapel microphones
- Automatically standards converts and re-syncs all HDMI inputs
- Includes free ATEM Software Control for Mac and Windows
- Internal media for 20 RGBA graphics for titles, opening plates and logos
- 4 upstream ATEM Advanced Chroma keyers for green/blue screen work
- 2 independent DVEs plus SuperSource with 4 extra DVEs
- 16 way multiview for monitoring all cameras, recording and streaming status