Here is the perfect portable solution for high-quality medium format digital imaging. The Wide Compact is ideal for photographers who want to travel as light as possible but still be able to produce the highest quality images.
While the Wide Compact offers image-placement control movements, these will be by choice of orientation of the camera.
This results in an even smaller and lighter version of the Cambo Wide series. The Wide Compact body has the same accessory system support on all four sides, each accepting either one or two handgrips, a tripod mount, viewfinder, iPhone holder or the WRS-1090 Compendium.
The Wide Compact body accepts Hasselblad, MamiyaLeaf, Phase One and Sinar digital backs. Mounts are available for digital backs with Hasselblad V-series and H-series interface, as well as PhaseOne XF/Mamiya 645DF, Contax 645AF, Leaf AFi and Sinar HY6. It also accepts the full range of WDS lens panels that incorporate the Schneider Digitar and Rodenstock Digaron lenses. Choose from focal lengths ranging from 23mm up to 180mm and more on request.
- Small size 120 x 145mm (W x H) excl. handgrips and tripod mount
- Lightweight only 0.5 kgs (excl. lens, excl.handgrip, excl. tripod mount)
- Horizontal shift 40 mm (20 mm left/20 mm right)
- or Vertical shift 40 mm (20 mm left/20 mm right)
- Stitching possibilities (2-way)
- Milimeter scales for movements
- Movement indicators on rear sides
- Compatible with WDS and Wide RS
- Option for handgrips for steady holding
- Removable cable release included
- Removable 3/8" tripod mount (25 mm)
- 6 spirit levels visible from top or bottom
- Accessory mount for 2 point fixed accessories 4-sided
- Optional WTS Tilt-Swing Lenspanels
- Optional Viewfinder
- Optional Wooden handgrips
- Broad range of optics
- Retrofitting of user lenses offered