The Metabones Hasselblad V lens to Fuji GFX adapters are equipped with an extremely robust cine-style positive locking mechanism to ensure that no play occurs during focusing. This is especially important when using Hasselblad V lenses for cine work because even though they provide a very smooth focus movement, they tend to require more torque than lesser lenses. The new Ultra also includes a very sturdy 360-degree rotation collar and extra length Arca Swiss style tripod mounting plate.
- Design for adapting Hasselblad V-mount Lens to Fuji GFX (G-mount) cameras.
- Lens Compatibility: Any Hasselblad V Mount lens. Cocking and firing of internal leaf shutters are not supported, but lenses with this feature are fully usable by using the Fuji GFX focal plane shutter.
- Positive-lock V lens mount (patent granted).
- Felt material flocked inside the opening to reduce internal reflection.
- Aluminum Alloy and Brass Construction with Chromium Plating.
- Black Satin and Satin Chrome exterior; Black Matte interior.
- Detachable Arca Swiss type quick release plate with 360-degree rotation collar.