Stockholm I lager
CPH (1-2 dagars levtid) I lager
The portable charger S-3822S can charge 2 V-mount batteries simultaneously. The charging output is DC 16.8V, 3A×2
LED Charging Indicators
S-3822S has LED charging indicators on the front panel, indicates the real time capacity of each channel by different colours:
- Display Red: Battery is charging, capacity below 80%
- Display Yellow: Battery is charging, capacity above 80%
- Display Green: Charging finished
AC-DC Adapting Output
S-3822S has a 4-pin XLR female connector on the front panel. Connected with SWIT S-7102 XLR female to male cable (optional purchase), the S-3822S can be used as AC-DC adaptor of DC 14.4V, 5A, 72W output.
* Please note the AC-DC adapting output will not work when battery is charging.
Optimal Charging Curve
Li-ion charging follows a two-period approach. The first period is constant-current. The battery is charged at the maximum charging rate. When the battery reaches a specified set-point voltage, charging circuits switch to the second period: the constant-voltage period. The charging circuit will provide only enough current to maintain the voltage, to prevent the battery from over charging.
Multiple Safety Protection Design
SWIT chargers can identify different chemical types of batteries, and provide the correct charging program, to protect the batteries from over current, over charging, high temperature, etc.
- Charging V-mount batteries
- 2-ch simultaneous charging
- 3A charging current per channel
- LED charging indicators
- Support AC to 4-pin XLR output
- Light weight and portable