CAMBO PCH PRECISION CONTROLLED GEARED HEAD
Beräkna pris inkl. frakt
Stockholm Ej i lager
CPH (1-2 dagars levtid) Ej i lager
Cambo PCH Precision Controled Geared Head
Cambo's new tripod head with amazing flexibility. It can tilt, swing, rotate as if it were a ball head, and it has precision gears for fine-tuned tilt and swing. The geared movements are self-locking and available in any position of the head. The bottom as well as the top can rotate 360 degrees. After levelling, the top rotation can be used for panoramic shooting.
The PCH features a quick release top and includes a 1/4" plate. Cambo's QR plate includes a safety lock that prevents your camera to turn loose on the mount.
If you have a camera with an ARCA style mount, you can use it directly on the PCH. This includes the Cambo ACTUS and Cambo WRS-series.
- 360º manual panning at the top and bottom plate
- Position click indication every 90º at the top and bottom plate
- 140º X-axis tilt (30º backwards 110º forward)
- Separate manual (fast) or geared (fine) movement around the X-axis
- 140º Y-axis pivot (30º backwards 110º forward)
- Separate manual (fast) or geared (fine) movement around the Y-axis
- X-, Y- and Z-axis rotate over the same point
- When X-, Y- and Z-axis locking knobs are open the PCH can move freely like a normal spherical head.
- Adjustable geared friction
- Adjustable manual friction
- Arca compatible QR clamp
- 4 large spirit levels
- Durable stainless steel 3/8’’ and 1/4’’ tripod mounting options.
- Height: 130 mm (incl. plate)
- Width: 110 mm
- Depth: 102 mm
- Weight: 1200 gram